We recently had a discussion around the arts and theater scene in Sacramento. Here is your chance to participate in the future.
Closed mouths don't get fed...take the survey.
The Sacramento Metropolitan Arts Commission (SMAC) is creating a new Cultural Business plan and wants to hear from you. As part of its year-long planning process SMAC is launching two internet surveys: one for the general public, and one for arts organizations and individual artists.
Take the general public arts & culture survey
Take the survey for arts organizations and individual artists
he surveys take only a few minutes to complete and will be used in helping develop the new Plan. To encourage you to take the surveys, SMAC has acquired some “thank you” prizes, including tickets to several of Sacramento’s premiere performing arts organizations. Everyone who completes the survey will be automatically entered in the drawing.
To learn more about SMAC’s business planning process: Click here
Thanks for your time.
Rhyena Halpern, Executive Director
- Notes from April 17 Business & Civic Leaders Roundtable notes
- Notes from April 17 Commission-Staff Retreat notes
- Notes from April 17 Multicultural Artists and Culturally Specific Arts Organizations Roundtable
-Notes from March 12, 2007 Commission-Staff External Environment Exercise
- Notes from March 12, 2007 Commission-Staff External Environment Exercise
- Notes from March 12, 2007 Cultural Arts Awards Grantee Town Hall Meeting