Monday, October 24, 2005

The Library Lofts at 8th and I

Developer: DR Horton
295 For-Sale Condo's
30-45K Office Space (to be used by the county)
5K Retail Space.

I like the look a lot. Reminds me of some of the buildings that are under constuction in San Diego right now.


Anonymous said...

Im interseted in Sacramento Loft Living. could you provide me with some properites? Cuurent or in construction?,

LivingInUrbanSac said...

If you are looking for a loft to buy, I think your best bet might be Capitol Lofts on R Street, Library Lofts on 8th and I, L Street Lofts on L and 18th and East End Gateway II (Smaller units)

These should all breakground this year and be done around late 2007 - early 2008. I have websites for a couple of them

Capitol Lofts

L Street Lofts

East End Gateway
(udner The Lofts, (wait for flash to finish) select CADA East End Gateway on the left hand side.

If you want to rent in the mean time, check out:
Plaza Lofts

or the O1 Lofts on the loftworks website.